Rue de Namur 59
The CAD is a private college of design located in Brussels, offering education in English in the fields of interior architecture, design, advertising, graphic & digital design, UX design, motion design and 3D image design. The CAD is a school for creative people where practice is the basis of the teaching method. Students are supervised only by great professionals, active and renown in their sector.
The CAD is a school with a human dimension. The classes are made up of a small number of students, which ensures a personalized follow-up and a “familial” atmosphere very appreciated by the students who feel very supported. This is one of the great strengths of the CAD: ± 170 students are supervised by ± 60 teachers.
The students carry out many internships (almost a full year of internships over a 5-year programme). We note that our students do their internships all over the world and come back from Hong Kong, Tokyo, Berlin, Rio de Janeiro, Stockholm, …
The international mentality (24 nationalities among CAD students!) is also developed through study trips as well as workshops, abroad and in Brussels, with guests from other European schools.
As a result: 97% of CAD graduates find their job in less than 3 months.
The brussels limited edition – 2018
For the fifth edition of Uptown Design, students from the CAD selected by Dominique Rigo will presented their work at Perspective.brussels, Rue de Namur.
1. Tricycle by Robin Degryse
2. Steel & leather chair by Benedetta Farruggio
3. Kenya Lamp by TERLICA PINTO Elona
4. Wall Shelf by Julie Thery
5. Waterjug by Lucie Beck
6. Desk Lamp by Nicolas LESCEU
7. Valet by Christina Lam
8. Public Bench by Karine Szekeres
9. Scale by Aldo Mazzoni
10. Tricycle by Elona TERLICA PINTO
11. Waterjug Becco by Lisa Bley
12. Log Holder by Nicolas Munting
13. Candlestick Marie de Brouwer
14. Side Table by Sibylle de Meeus d’Argenteuil
15. Balayette by Elena Brusseleers
16. Balayette by Mathilde Neefs
17. Balayette by Sacha Ketelbuters
18. Lamp by Ines Rambaud
19. Lamp by Laurent Verschueren
20. Landau by Louise Descampe
21. Landau by Nicolas Lesceu
22. Tricycle by Isra Otmane Tolba